Solar Panel Maintenance NJ: There are many commercial businesses that utilize solar panels on their structures to save money on energy costs, from big box stores and super markets to storage units and office buildings. Thanks to the dropping expense of solar dropping as technology gets more advanced, more and more businesses are going solar in an effort to reduce their environmental footprint.
From Target and Apple to Intel and Ikea, solar is the way to go as more businesses embrace a greener future. Studies show that as of 2020, 230,000 Americans worked in solar at 10,000 companies in every state, with the solar industry generating $24 billion of private investment in the nation’s economy in 2019.
Here are some of the business types that use solar:
- Large office space buildings
- Large corporate headquarters
- Big box stores
- Department stores
- Super markets
- Storage space
As more and more businesses are increasingly demanding solar systems coupled with battery storage, you will find the statistics begin to rise. Compared with just six percent in 2020, by 2025, 25 percent of all behind-the-meter solar systems will come with battery storage.
More than 100 of the Fortune 500 companies have received significant results through the use of solar power, but even small businesses and non-profits can experience substantial energy savings. The average commercial property owner can cut down on energy costs by 75 percent by installing solar panels. In fact, the average commercial property owner paid almost $2,000 a month in electric bills before going solar, paying only $500 after installing solar panels.
The tax benefits alone are advantageous to commercial businesses. The investment tax credit (ITC) allows both home and business owners to deduct 26 percent of the cost of solar energy system installation from federal taxes. There is no cap on its value.
The Importance of Maintaining Commercial Solar Panels
You have to make sure your solar panels stay cleaned and well maintained in order to get the most out of your solar panels, But before you get out the hose or rent a power washing machine from the store, take pause. You should always hire a professional to take care of this. They know how to handle the sensitive and fragile nature of solar panels, using a special touch in order to prevent damage, while at the same time getting off all that stuck-on dirt, debris, sap and bird droppings. These substances don’t allow your panels to get the most of the sun’s UV rays, which reduces how much energy your system can generate.Want a cost-effective, quick and efficient way to ensure top-notch performance of your business’ solar panels? Get regular cleaning by professionals such as Clearview Washing technicians.
Contact Clearview Washing
Let us schedule solar panel cleaning for your commercial business. We show up with the required tools and equipment needed to result in spotless, clean commercial solar panels that make sure you get the most out of your solar panels. Just contact us at 732-462-1187.
Solar Panel Maintenance Princeton NJ
Construction debris Removal NJ: If you are a homeowner, contractor, landlord, real estate agent or business owner, and you have just completed a demolition or other project, you may be wondering what you’ll do with the leftover debris. This is a common dilemma for many. After all, many professionals and homeowners are left with debris and spare materials after a construction, renovation or remodeling project.
You have two options: you could haul it away to the town dump on your own, but that takes time and money. It also takes resources like trucks and equipment to get it there.
The other option is to call a professional construction debris removal company. We recommend this option for safety and convenience.
Let’s look at the types of debris generated by professionals and homeowners, and why professional junk removal service should be the first consideration.
Contractors can easily hire a construction debris removal service to provide heavy-duty containers designed to handle all manner of construction waste. You need construction debris services to haul away the vast amounts of heavy, cumbersome and dangerous waste on site. That’s because construction sites can get cluttered with concrete, carpet and dirt very quickly, especially where demolitions are concerned. When left unchecked, these waste materials are hazardous to workers and anyone else who may venture onto the property. Hire someone to haul it all away.
If you are a business owner who is remodeling, you don’t want your customers to be in danger or get turned off by unsightly construction debris. This is why you should hire construction debris removal services to get rid of your sheetrock and dirt as soon as it is generated. You need proper waste management to continue attracting customers to your door even during renovations.
Perhaps you just recently bought an office space, retail store or other facility in disrepair and want to remodel the area before you open. Or maybe you’re an established business owner who wants to remodel the existing space to update it in the current style. Most small businesses often can’t afford to shut their doors to customers, so they may conduct the remodel during normal operation, which is where removal services come in handy.
DIY home renovation projects often mean homeowners have to rip up carpet, tear down walls, remove roofing, and discard of unwanted or broken appliances and furniture. You are likely ill-equipped to get rid of this debris on your own, which is why you need constriction debris removal companies. You can rent out roll off containers and just toss debris in there. It will be taken away from the home by professionals with heavy duty trucks.
Real Estate Agents
Real estate agents can hire a debris removal service to get rid of junk and then list the home quickly. Unfortunately, many sellers don’t take the necessary steps to clean up messes leftover after construction projects, which leaves this task up to real estate agents if they want to make the sale happen. Prior to listing a home, especially one in disarray or in need of light remodeling, it has to be in view-ready condition in order to attract potential buyers to the home and command top dollar.
You may find yourself in need of construction debris removal services after renovating your apartment units as a landlord. You can quickly dispose of debris materials and avoid cluttering the complex with concrete chunks, scraps of carpet and broken windows, thanks to construction debris removal providers.
Contact Got Trash NJ
Are you a homeowner or one of the above professionals faced with construction debris? Just contact Got Trash NJ today; our pros can help you clear out your property or site for safety and aesthetic purposes.
Multi-Unit Power Washing NJ: Are you a part of a multi-unit/home owners association? Then you know the value of keeping your exteriors looking bright and beautiful! Not only does this enhance the look of the properties, it ensures the units and all occupants remain safe as well. We are proud to offer Home Owners Associations exterior cleaning services here at Clearview Washing, where we focus on multi-unit HOA services.
Preventive maintenance is vital with any multi-unit HOA property. If you let the property fall into disrepair, this not only looks unsightly but can present dangerous safety hazards as well. Providing your tenants with a clean, safe area is a top priority.
You know better than anyone else that if you want to keep your current residents happy and satisfied, while attracting new residents, you must hire a reputable multi-unit HOA cleaning services company. It can be difficult choosing the right one, but overall, you want someone who will:
- Provide personalized attention to detail to ensure top-quality work every time
- Communicate seamlessly with you as needed
- Complete the work in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional, professional service
Be on the Lookout for Diverse Services
From power washing to window cleaning, you should settle on a company that has experience in all areas of exterior cleaning, such as:
- Sidewalks and Walkways
- Driveways and Parking Areas
- Breezeways, Staircases and Landings
- Pool Decks and Common Areas
- Gutter Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Building Washing
- Graffiti Removal
- Concrete Cleaning
- Siding Cleaning
Check That They Have General Liability Insurance
Anyone who works on your property should be licensed and insured. Pressure washing insurance falls under the broader category of general liability insurance for professionals, with a purpose of protecting both parties in the event someone is injured or an object is damaged while on your property. It’s important to ensure the company you choose has this type of insurance under their belt before they begin any work.Do Your Homework
Before hiring someone, you should call around first. Get at least three different quotes to compare. Inquire about years in business, read online reviews, and check that the company has experience with HOA multi-unit properties. Check out these other questions to ask:
- What is your cleaning process?
- Do you use soft wash techniques that are gentle on my exteriors?
- Can you remove stubborn stains like oil, gum and graffiti?
- Can you provide proof of your work on other properties?
- Can you adjust to our schedule?
- Can you share any references?
- Do you use eco-friendly products that will keep my tenants and their pets safe?
By doing your research beforehand, you will be better able to select the best power washing company for your needs while sticking to your HOA budget.
Contact Clearview Washing
Contact us today at 732-462-1187, where our certified technicians have vast experience with HOA multi-unit properties throughout Central New Jersey. We can help keep all your units looking beautiful and functioning properly.
A biological by-product of the rubber tree plant, natural latex is harvested over the course of the tree’s lifespan. This typically lasts more than 50 years. Through a process of heating and vulcanization, the organic compound results in a thin liquid that is used to make plush latex foam.
Latex Mattresses: Facts
- Latex has a long life span.
- You can customize them so each sleep partner achieves the ideal sleep surface.
- This material has a high level of customer satisfaction.
- It’s versatile and adaptable.
- It offers extreme comfort for users.
- It’s manufactured in a wide spectrum of firmness options and varieties, such as sustainably-harvested botanical latex or synthetic latex varieties.
- Latex mattresses are high in quality, much more so than traditional mattresses.
Differences: Latex vs. Traditional Mattress
Traditional mattresses have many cons, such as:
- Discomfort, leading to poor sleep quality.
- Broadcast motion, meaning if you move, your partner is disrupted.
- Can be very hot to sleep on, leading to sleepers who wake often, usually in a sweat and very uncomfortable. This extra sweat increases the risk of mold growth.
- Wear out quickly, leading to quicker replacement and higher costs over time.
- Trap allergens such as mites, mold, mildew, and dust particles.
- Discourage proper spinal alignment, which can aggravate existing medical conditions.
On the other hand, latex mattresses can help you boost your quality of sleep and quality of life because they cushion your body, regulate body temperature, align your spine, and can last up to 20 years.
Research shows that high-quality sleep for at least seven hours is important for a healthy body and mind. You already know that the quality of your mattress can significantly impact how restful your sleep is. A natural latex mattress provides a deep, refreshing, restorative sleep you require to be productive, thanks to the material’s high elasticity and incredible pressure relief.
Pros of Latex Mattresses
Why are latex mattresses better than traditional mattresses? Here are some of the most common reasons:
- Body-contouring: Latex has the ability to contour to your body, compressing under your hips and shoulders while supporting your waist and legs. This gives the surface a quicker reaction time than memory foam can.
- Resilience: All-natural latex foam has a “bounce” to it that can compress and then spring right back to its original shape. This results in a soft yet supportive mattress.
- Medical issues: Even though latex hasn’t been approved for medical use, the soft support of a botanical latex mattress aligns the spine and cradles body parts that are in pain, while decreasing pressure points. This is good news for those who suffer from back problems, chronic pain such as fibromyalgia, or spinal cord injury.
- Long-lasting. Warranties for latex mattresses usually last 20 years or more. When well cared for and placed on the right latex mattress foundation, it can last even longer than that. Plus, there’s no sagging so you never have to flip a latex mattress.
- Hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial: Dust mites, mold and mildew can’t penetrate the surface of latex mattresses very easily. Latex foam is anti-microbial and thus remains hygienic over its lifespan.
- Temperature regulation: Latex foam regulates body temperature while sleeping, allowing for proper air flow. The mattress is allowed to “breathe” through tiny pinholes, keeping you cooler in the summer. Research shows that well-regulated skin temperature results in better comfort and deeper sleep.
- Eco-friendly. Natural botanical latex may be harvested without having to kill the rubber tree plant that it comes from. Indeed, an all-natural latex mattress can be made without using petrochemicals or synthetic materials. Some latex mattresses are even manufactured right at the rubber tree site, reducing the expense and carbon footprint of shipping the product.
Comparing Mattress Types
- Gel Mattresses:This type is good for pressure-relief and temperature-regulating comfort, but they rely on layers for this support and can get quite expensive.
- Memory Foam Mattresses:This is a space-age synthetic material that conforms to your body. It’s temperature-sensitive, becoming less supportive when in contact with body heat overnight.
- Air Mattresses:These can be adjusted for firmness by adding or removing air. However, air leaks in the casing can happen over time.
- Innerspring Mattresses:The coils in innerspring mattresses will compress over the years, resulting in distinct body impressions.
Synthetic and Blended Latex vs. All Natural Latex
Manufacturers are capable of making synthetic latex that imitates the support of natural foam latex. However, it’s not as buoyant, durable, or cushiony as the natural version.
All Natural Latex
Manufactured entirely from botanical latex, this foam is made in a variety of firmnesses, thicknesses, surface treatments and internal constructions.
Synthetic latex costs less than natural latex foam. It’s made in a lab, usually at the foam manufacturing site. This prevents the need for intense harvesting practices and shipping.
These still don’t have quite the body-contouring support that real latex does, even though they contain a little bit of natural latex with the synthetic product to increase resilience and quality.
Types of Latex Foam
Latex is produced in one of two ways: Talalay or Dunlop. Each processing type has its own drawbacks and benefits.
This process, originating in the mid-20th century, involves liquid latex being poured into frames in layers, then cooled and vulcanized, resulting in a strong, long-lasting latex.
This has a mix of latex and air that is uniformly distributed at a molecular level, and is lighter than the Dunlop latex. It’s more high-tech, and requires the shipment of liquid latex to a processing facility that is often situated far from the rubber tree estate. The liquid latex is whipped and poured into a frame, vacuum molded and flash-frozen, quickly congealing into foam.
Wondering which one is better? It’s really up to your personal preference, as both are supportive, comfortable, cost effective and long-lasting.
Latex Foam Mattress: Making Sure You are Satisfied
You’re a smart shopper, right? So don’t neglect the research phase so you can make the best possible decision. Here is how you can go about it.
Compare similar mattresses when determining price. For instance, two Dunlop mattresses can be very different – one could be all natural and the other synthetic. Understand how each mattress is constructed so you can get a true apples to apples comparison between them.
What Does “Natural” Mean?
Your idea of a “natural” or “organic” latex mattress should gel with the manufacturer’s. Some are considered “organic” due to the rubber tree farmers using organic methods, but keep in mind that chemicals may be added during latex processing. Plus, manufacturers often bind foam layers together with industrial glues and may even cover the mattress with petrochemical fire barriers.
An “all-natural” label means botanical latex was used in the mattress’s manufacture. Consider the processing and materials that comprise your mattress during the research phase so you know you’re getting what you paid for.
Try Smaller, More Specialized Companies
Most large mattress brands resell inventory received from third-party manufacturers, which translates to high overhead costs. This means they can’t invest in the highest quality latex mattresses, and you’ll also shell out more at major chains, even with a lesser quality product.
Online warehousing operations or small businesses with a couple locations will give you the highest quality, as they offer cost-saving measures and better quality inventory.
Check manufacturers who sell direct to consumers, too, so you don’t have to go through a middleman.
How to Customize the Sleep Experience
Latex is flexible, which means it can be rolled up into a cylinder to get added support for your body where you need it most. It’s made using a wide range of components and techniques, available in layered configurations and ILDs (support measurements) for top-notch customization.
Do Your Research
Always do your homework on the mattress company before choosing them to make it is reputable, secure, legitimate, and experienced.
Here are some questions to ask when you call:
What’s the return policy? You should be able to return the bed within a specified amount of time if unsatisfied.
What’s your rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)? The Better Business Bureau will tell you if a business is reputable, properly licensed, and qualified, or if there have been complaints about a given company.
What kind of customer service can I expect? Can you speak to a real person, or are you shuttled through the phone system and receive no help at all?
What is your warranty? Look for warranties lasting 20 years or more.
What do the online latex mattress reviews say? Make sure the reviews you’re seeing are mostly positive.
There are several positive benefits to latex mattresses, so if you’re in the market for one, come view our large selection here at Best Bed USA!
Rust and Iron Stain Removal: Do you have stubborn rust or iron stains on your home or commercial building? You may be wondering if those corrosive stains will ever come off. Well, the answer is yes, they can, provided you get help from a professional pressure washer with the proper tools, equipment and know-how. Whether on your commercial building, patio, sidewalk or metal surfaces, getting rid of rust won’t be easy.
It’s ugly, to be sure, but it’s also hazardous and hard to remove. Rust, a corrosive material that eats away at surfaces, can’t be allowed to sit for too long. If you are a homeowner, the prevalence of rust stains on your property will depend on iron levels in your water and the type of outdoor furniture you own. Some stains are small, while others are large: Minor stains are light in color, and usually don’t cover a very big surface area, while major stains are darker and cover a larger surface area.
What Causes Rust?
Rust can develop on your concrete surfaces and other materials for a variety of reasons:
- Rusty patio furniture, radiator leaks and hard water from your sprinkler system will all contribute to rusting.
- Whenever there is constant contact between metal and concrete, and water is involved, rust proliferates.
- Certain natural stones with elements of rust will stain concrete patios and other surfaces.
- Fertilizer over-spray and leaking battery acid will also cause rust.
What To Do About It
Pressure washing, performed by professionals, is the only way to get rid of the rust without damaging surrounding areas. You can also use pressure washing to remove paint, such as graffiti. The high pressure levels and high flow rate are both needed to remove those stubborn rust stains.
Power washing is especially effective over large areas, such as industrial walls or building façades where rust has taken over on a grand scale. Pressure washing not only gets off all the rust, it properly preps the surface for new paint.
- You can also do your part to prevent rust from taking over.
- Ensure proper water drainage and seal your concrete surfaces regularly.
- Fix any leaks immediately so water doesn’t mix with concrete for a long period of time.
- Schedule regular power washing to remove rust from all surfaces.
Contact Clearview Washing
Need help removing stubborn iron and rust stains from your property? No worries. Just contact us today at 732-462-1187. Our team has the expertise to do it right, without damaging your concrete or other surfaces.