Posts Tagged ‘Multi-Unit Power Washing’
Power Washing For Multi-Unit/Home Owners Association Exterior Cleaning
Multi-Unit Power Washing NJ: Are you a part of a multi-unit/home owners association? Then you know the value of keeping your exteriors looking bright and beautiful! Not only does this enhance the look of the properties, it ensures the units and all occupants remain safe as well. We are proud to offer Home Owners Associations exterior cleaning services here at Clearview Washing, where we focus on multi-unit HOA services.
Preventive maintenance is vital with any multi-unit HOA property. If you let the property fall into disrepair, this not only looks unsightly but can present dangerous safety hazards as well. Providing your tenants with a clean, safe area is a top priority.
You know better than anyone else that if you want to keep your current residents happy and satisfied, while attracting new residents, you must hire a reputable multi-unit HOA cleaning services company. It can be difficult choosing the right one, but overall, you want someone who will:
- Provide personalized attention to detail to ensure top-quality work every time
- Communicate seamlessly with you as needed
- Complete the work in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional, professional service
Be on the Lookout for Diverse Services
From power washing to window cleaning, you should settle on a company that has experience in all areas of exterior cleaning, such as:
- Sidewalks and Walkways
- Driveways and Parking Areas
- Breezeways, Staircases and Landings
- Pool Decks and Common Areas
- Gutter Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Building Washing
- Graffiti Removal
- Concrete Cleaning
- Siding Cleaning
Check That They Have General Liability Insurance
Anyone who works on your property should be licensed and insured. Pressure washing insurance falls under the broader category of general liability insurance for professionals, with a purpose of protecting both parties in the event someone is injured or an object is damaged while on your property. It’s important to ensure the company you choose has this type of insurance under their belt before they begin any work.Do Your Homework
Before hiring someone, you should call around first. Get at least three different quotes to compare. Inquire about years in business, read online reviews, and check that the company has experience with HOA multi-unit properties. Check out these other questions to ask:
- What is your cleaning process?
- Do you use soft wash techniques that are gentle on my exteriors?
- Can you remove stubborn stains like oil, gum and graffiti?
- Can you provide proof of your work on other properties?
- Can you adjust to our schedule?
- Can you share any references?
- Do you use eco-friendly products that will keep my tenants and their pets safe?
By doing your research beforehand, you will be better able to select the best power washing company for your needs while sticking to your HOA budget.
Contact Clearview Washing
Contact us today at 732-462-1187, where our certified technicians have vast experience with HOA multi-unit properties throughout Central New Jersey. We can help keep all your units looking beautiful and functioning properly.