Furniture Removal NJ: Got an outdated kitchen set with a wobbly leg, or an old armchair that hasn’t reclined in years? What about your kids’ old bedframe they haven’t used since they were 9, or all that old office furniture you no longer need after that recent business relocation? All this old stuff can pose a safety hazard because people can trip on it, plus it can block fire exits.
Hey, we all have old furniture lying around our homes, attics, basements, and spare rooms. However, at some point, you have to realize it’s no longer serving you and it should be thrown away. But how can you best get rid of old furniture in New Jersey?
Got Trash has the answer, as we are the cheapest service in the state, and the most attentive to boot. Offering next-day service, our crews work seven days a week for your convenience, handling furniture removal throughout New Jersey, as well as estate cleanouts and junk removal.
3 Advantages to Hiring Furniture Removal Services
Even if you have furniture that’s still in fair condition and wanted to try selling it online or donating it to a local charity, you would still have to do all the legwork yourself. And if they see it and decide it’s not up to their standards, you’re still stuck with it. This is why you should just do yourself a favor and hire a professional furniture removal service in the first place. Furniture removal will:
- Save you effort. One big downside of furniture removal is that you have to know where to take it all, which takes time and many phone calls/web searches to determine. You can’t always depend on your local trash collection guys to carry it away if you haul it to the curb. If you do place it on the curb, this could invite a code violation.
- Take the burden off your shoulders. Save your physical health and well-being and let someone else do it for you. There’s a lot of back-breaking work that goes along with furniture removal. These items are heavy and awkward to maneuver, making the process a very time-consuming one.
- Save you time. Save time with pros who simply show up at your door. Removing furniture is about a lot more than getting it out the door. There’s also the prospect of transporting it to the local landfill or waste collection site.
As you can see, there are several reasons why you should hire a furniture removal service like Got Trash.
Why Depend on Furniture Removal Services?
You may be thinking: heck, I can just leave that old table or sofa out by the curb and the regular trash guys will take it on their weekly rounds. Not so. Most times, the regular trash pickup trucks will not take away bulk items from the curb when they empty your bins. You either have to call them ahead of time and pay to leave one item out a week, or call a private trash pick-up service that charges good money for each individual item. And even then, you are the one who has to haul the furniture out to the curb, risking your neck and back.
Some towns may offer cleanup days where they will come by and grab your furniture from the curb, but not all towns offer this.
Got Trash has a strong crew that will pick up ALL your items, regardless of amount, and get it all done within 30 minutes. AND you don’t have to bring it to the curb. They’ll arrive with the proper equipment to get it out of your house or backyard for one low price.
Why Onsite Computer Repair Benefits Customers – When your laptop or desktop crashes and you’re facing an emergency, you need to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible so you can resume normal activity. But, especially in the case of business customers, you can’t always leave your workplace to bring the affected computer to a repair facility.
That’s where onsite computer repair services come in handy. Even for homeowners, it can be a godsend, particularly for those who work from home or who otherwise can’t readily get away.
Here are some of the main benefits of taking advantage of onsite repair:
- Same day service: When you’re sidelined by a laptop issue, you don’t have time to wait. If you take it to a repair shop, you usually have to leave it there for at least a few days before you can pick it up again. With onsite services, that waiting time is eliminated, as your specific problem is the technician’s #1 priority at that moment.
- Variety of available services: Any service you can get at a repair shop, you can get onsite as well. From hardware replacement and virus removal to network setup and cracked screens, there is a wide variety of available services to take advantage of.
- Time savings: No need to waste time researching local computer repair shops, commuting there, waiting days for service, then traveling back there to pick it up. When you schedule onsite service, you save time and headaches.
- No extra charge: Many onsite computer repair providers don’t charge extra for onsite services. No hidden fees and price gouging = peace of mind.
- Context: It’s often easier for technicians to troubleshoot a computer system in its natural habitat. Sometimes the issue isn’t an internal issue but rather has something to do with the network as a whole, such as wonky printer or faulty power board. Putting things into context makes it easier and faster for technicians to do their jobs.
- Convenience: Onsite computer repair fits in with your busy life, whether you’re a student, professional or company. When onsite repairs can be done in the comfort of your workplace or home, the inconvenience of laptop snafus can be greatly reduced.
Of course, no one wants to experience a computer or laptop issue at any time, but if this does happen to you, don’t you want to know you can call an expert who will come to your home or business? We thought so.
Furniture Removal: The furniture you no longer need can really start to take up space, posing a safety risk with too much clutter. Fortunately, you can just call us to get rid of it all.
Listen, we know how overwhelming junk can be as it clutters up your space. Let us get rid of it quickly and efficiently. When you opt for Got Trash NJ you get personalized attention to the task at hand, whether you’re renovating your home and have old furniture you want to trash, or you’re moving from one home to the next and need to make way for new stuff.
The licensed and insured professionals at Got Trash NJ are trash removal specialists, which means we can get rid of all the stuff that stresses you out quickly and efficiently. We know how overwhelming junk can be as it clutters up your home or office!
Furniture We Take
When you have a lot of large items to get rid of, it can be stressful trying to figure out what to do. Why stress yourself out about dragging all that heavy stuff out to the curb and risking a broken back? Got Trash NJ has the answers you seek.
Furniture Removal – Large or small, old or new, we take it all:
- Patio furniture
- Dining room sets
- Coffee tables
- End tables
- Kitchen tables and chairs
If you don’t spot your item on the list, don’t worry: we likely take whatever it is you have. From single items to a bunch of truckloads, Got Trash NJ takes most furniture, with all reusable items being recycled whenever possible.
Stress-Free Solutions That Work
Got Trash NJ is skilled in all areas of furniture removal for your home or business.
Call Got Trash NJ for these reasons and more:
- Affordable dumpster rental rates
- Free no-obligation quotes
- 24/7 availability – Call us anytime from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., any day of the week
- Same-day service
- Courteous and professional behavior
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Efficiency and accuracy
- Family owned business
- Open lines of communication
- Money-saving discounts
If efficiency and accuracy are what you are after, Got Trash leaves you with a clean space and peace of mind.
Yard Cleanouts and More
We also handle:
- Yard, attic and garage cleanouts
- Appliances, sheds, decks and all household items
- Estate sale and estate cleanouts
- Construction and yard debris removal (wood, trees, household items, and all waste materials)
- Entire house, office and building cleanouts
- Demolition service including interior and exterior
- Swing sets, basketball hoops, patio furniture, hot tubs and above ground pools
And best part is, our fleet of dumpsters can handle all your furniture, trash, garbage and debris no matter what size you need to accommodate it all.
Contact Got Trash NJ for Furniture Removal
To learn more, call us at 732-431-2788 or fill out our online form. Get a free estimate today with Got Trash.
Commercial Power Washing: If you own a business, you know how important it is to extend a good first impression. Sadly, the last thing many company owners think about when it comes to maintaining their business is their exterior. Commercial washing brings many advantages to your property, from higher curb appeal and value to better safety and aesthetics.
- Power washing
- Window washing
- Soft washing
- Roof cleaning
Here at Clearview Washing, we offer commercial exterior cleaning for commercial buildings, office parks, schools, hotels, condo associations, government buildings, and shopping centers. Whether you need window cleaning or power washing, your dependable Clearview Washing can assist.
Our licensed and insured contractors have been serving all of New Jersey since 2004, cleaning the following surfaces to businesses just like yours:
Surfaces we clean include:
- Outdoor furniture
- Trex and other synthetic decking
- Vinyl fencing
- Pool decks
- Cool decks
To learn more about what Clearview Washing can do, call us today at 732-462-1187.
Pressure, Power and Soft Washing
Why pay for premature repairs, renovations or replacements when you can invest in affordable power or pressure washing each year? For that, turn to Clearview Washing.
In fact, did you know that pressure washing can boost your business’ value by 10 percent? If you have been finding that the exterior of your office or store has been looking grungy, dirty and streaky, you may need a good power washing. Not only will this contribute to a longer life span for your exteriors, it will improve your business’ appearance. Don’t let mold and moss on decks, siding and roofs trap water and slowly rot the wood. Turn to us.
Our process removes:
- Bird droppings
- Hard water
Rest easy knowing we are Central New Jersey’s most respected power washing company, specializing in damage-free, green cleaning to protect your investment and boost your curb appeal. Clearview Washing has two decades of experience in cleaning walkways, driveways, decks and siding.
Why soft washing? Our gentle yet tough technique is safe on all materials, including shingles. Instead of using an extremely high pressure stream, we use a gentler approach that doesn’t compromise on effectiveness. What it does do is preserve the integrity of your exteriors.
Rest assured, the chemicals and processes we use are safe on shingles, siding, roofing and surrounding plants within your landscape, yet they get the job done with Clearview Washing.
Our filtration system uses only purified water and a 100 percent eco-friendly approach, allowing us to clean each window using a de-ionized cleaning system with a water-fed pole. As such, all impurities are removed from the water to ensure the best clean. After scrubbing each window, we apply a spot-free rinse to ensure no residue is left behind that could attract dust.
We have strong equipment that does a thorough job but that won’t harm your roof or surrounding areas. Using eco-friendly solutions that won’t kill your gardens or stain your siding, our technicians know the proper technique so as not to damage siding, flashing, chimneys and accessories. Our soft wash approach is used on roofs, too, which lasts four times longer than traditional high pressure washing.
Doesn’t matter if you need Clearview Washing, roof cleaning, soft washing or window washing, make the right choice and call us.
Contact Clearview Washing
Select Clearview Washing for your next commercial exterior cleaning project, where our technicians are quick, effective, licensed and insured. Get a free estimate online or call Clearview Washing at 732-462-1187.
Pool Safety Cover Marlboro NJ: Wondering why a good pool safety cover is so important? From fall prevention in kids, adults and pets to protection of the contents of your pool in the off-season, any responsible pool owner knows the importance of installing a strong pool cover come fall. Check out these top four reasons to invest in strong pool safety covers.
When properly installed, a pool safety cover made of strong and proven materials can prevent unnecessary drowning. Did you know that drowning ranks fifth in leading causes of unintentional injury death in the U.S.? The CDC points out that every day in this country, 10 people die from unintentional drowning, with two of those being children aged 14 or younger.
Whether for your above ground or in-ground unit, it’s critical to avoid accidental drownings at all costs, whether for your own family, strangers that may wander onto your property when you are not at home, or visitors to your house for a pool party.
2. Energy-Saving Solution
Pool covers keep dirt and debris out of the pool, to be sure, but they also save energy because they reduce chemical consumption and conserve water. This means you spend less time cleaning and maintaining your unit.
3. Pool Protection
You spent a lot of money on your pool, so it makes sense that you would continue to protect that investment during the off season. And with a cover, you’re making it much easier on yourself to open up the pool in spring. Pool safety covers also protect your water, blocking out sunlight that causes algae to proliferate. Covers also block the light as well as organic debris that accumulates over the months.
4. Water Savings
If you have chosen a mesh safety cover for your pool, you will experience big water savings come spring. At closing time in fall, the water level is lowered about a foot below the tile, which allows for gradual fill-up of snowmelt and rain throughout winter. Because rainwater is pure and will dilute the level of dissolved solids in the pool water, you get a better-conditioned water quality. On top of all that, it saves you thousands of gallons of water every year. There is no need to add your own water in spring — it’s already topped off for you!
See? There are several advantages associated with installing a pool safety cover on your New Jersey pool.
Contact Mystic Pool and Spa Supplies
Mystic only installs pool safety covers by trusted manufacturers, which is why we partner with Merlin. They make USA-made pool covers with unmatched thread and webbing strength, brass anchors and stainless steel tension springs. Find out why Merlin pool safety covers are the best in the business when you contact us at 732-656-0200.